Skyblue Orchid Resorts emphasizes on making your visit a pleasant memory that stays with you forever. We want to surprise you every step of the way starting from our stellar resort to the wide range of activities and of course, our remarkable service, the very same reasons for being one of the top resorts in Bangalore with best resort packages, Skyblue Orchids has a getaway for everyone, be it an adventurous exploration, food fantasy or just a relaxing getaway from the worries of life.
- ATV Bike(Rs 300 per Head)
- Dirt Bike(Rs 300 Per Head)
- Paint Ball(Rs 300 per Head)
- Rope course(Rs 300 per Head)
- Zip-line(Rs 150 Per Head)
What is included in the tour
- Rain Disco
- Rope Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Body zorbing ball & White Water Walker
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 1 – Delhi City Tour
- Arrive IGI airport Delhi (Details to be advised)
- Complete customs, immigrations formalities and exit to arrival hall meeting lounge
- START OF SERVICE
- Met by our representative and transfer to Welcome Hotel Dwarka or Oberoi Maidens
- Morning start the city tour visiting important sites of New Delhi - Qutab Minar a 12th century tower and one of the tallest of its time, Humayun’s Tomb considered to be one of the forerunner of the Taj Mahal and drive past President’s House, India Gate and other colonial buildings.
- Afternoon explore Old Delhi, visit 16th century Red Fort the ultimate symbol of Mughal power in India and Jama Masjid one of the biggest mosque in India built during the same time as Red Fort
- Overnight at Welcome Hotel Dwarka or Oberoi Maidens
Day 2 – Delhi to Agra
- Morning depart by surface for Agra (210 kms/4 hrs drive approx.)
- Arrive in Agra and check into the luxurious ITC Mughal or Trident Hotel in Agra which has an unparalleled location with respect to its proximity to the monuments and the market place. Each of the rooms affords uninterrupted views of this ancient monument. The hotel is a graceful sanctuary with terraced lawns, fountains, reflection pools, and pavilions with rich interiors.
- There will be time to relax before leaving for a tour of the fabled Taj Mahal built by Emperor Shah Jahan to commemorate his eternal love for his wife Mumtaz.
- Overnight at ITC Mughal or Trident Hotel in Agra.
Day 3 – Agra to Jaipur
- Morning depart by surface for Jaipur (250 kms/5 hrs drive approx.), en-route stop over to visit Fatehpur Sikri, the city-sized fort built by Emperor Akbar as the capital of his empire in the 16th century. The city was abandoned only fifteen years after it was built due to lack of potable water and is considered one of the most perfectly preserved and complete Mughal palace cities. Some of the deserted structures here still remain in a remarkable state of preservation, allowing visitors to discern interesting facets of everyday life at the Mughal court in the 16th century.
- Continue to Jaipur and check into the another ultra-luxurious hotel.
- Evening is free to explore this colorful city, a photographer’s paradise with some of themost vibrant bazaars in Asia and some of the best textile and jewelry shops in India.
- Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4- Jaipur to Delhi
- Drive into the hills, step from a platform onto an elephant, and ride up to the entrance
- of the 10th century Amber Fort, once the capital of the Rajput rulers of this area. Explore the maze of passages and alleyways, the Hall of Mirrors, and magnificent areas with fret work and enchanting wall paintings.
- Drive past the Palace of the Winds to visit the City Palace. Explore the cluster of courtyards with museums that house rare collections of textiles, carpets, paintings, and antique weapons. Cross the road to the Jantar Mantar, a medieval observatory with elegantly-sculpted oversized instruments which, even today, are astonishingly accurate in their astronomical measurements.
- Drive back to Delhi in time to reach the IGI Airport for departure.